We care about protecting your personal data
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative decree no. 196/2003 (published in full on the website http://www.garanteprivacy.it), Todini and Co. s.p.a. (hereinafter "Todini Chemicals") shall process the data provided in the various contact forms (hereinafter "forms") contained in the website todini.com (hereinafter "site") in full compliance with the Italian Privacy Laws and with the EU GDPR n.2016/679.
Failure to enter the data will prevent Todini Chemicals from managing and responding to the sender's requests.
In the person of its pro tempore legal representative, Todini Chemicals is the owner and manager of the processing of personal data.
Personal data is collected for the following purposes:
- to handle requests (e.g. offers, technical information, order status and deliveries, proposals, etc.) coming from forms present in the site;
- to develop statistics, also through the use of third party software (e.g. Google Analytics) transforming into anonymous form any collected data.
The data collected will not be used for promotional communication and will not be disclosed or sold to third parties, except to legal authorities or public safety services and subjects in charge of carrying out the aforesaid operations.
Within Todini Chemicals, the data can only be known and processed by specifically appointed individuals who work in marketing, sales, commercial, and information technology offices and administrative departments.
Pursuant to article 7 of Leg. Decree no. 196/2003, all the information regarding the data processing methods can be obtained from the Data Processor at any time, in particular:
- confirmation of the existence of data and its origin;
- names and contacts of the Data Controller as well as other people to whom the data may be disclosed in their capacity as data processor or data manager;
- updating, correction, integration or cancellation of data;
- the blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- certification that the operations set out in points 3 and 4 have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data has been communicated, unless this requirement proves to be impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources and/or means compared to the protected right;
- blocking of the data processing for legitimate reasons, even if it is pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- possibility to apply data portability rights.
To exercise the rights provided for by article 7 of Leg. Decree no. 196/2003 contact Todini Chemicals using the forms in the site or by sending a fax to (+39) 039 2302497 or writing to Todini and Co. s.p.a. - Corso Milano, 46 - 20900 Monza (MB), Italy.